- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup diced seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/4 cups chopped seeded plum or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 8-inch-diameter whole wheat pita breads, halved
Add olive oil and red wine vinegar to large bowl and whisk. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, radishes, and parsley into dressing. Stir in feta cheese.
Spoon salad mixture to pita bread halves. Serve sandwiches immediately.